Saturday, November 19, 2016

My New Besty

As I get older I need simpler, less buttons, less options, less bells and whistles or in other words just plain Jane. When I first saw the Juki 2010q it was love at first sight, but I can be cheap and the price tag made me think and rethink the purchase. Finally after many trips to the quilt shop I took a chance and bought the Juki.






Very simple put she is a work horse. This machine stitches one stitch only-- straight. That takes all the guess work out of it for me. As an added bonus the machine is made out of metal not a plastic casing like so many.






8 months later and my only regret is not purchasing it sooner. I can machine quilt a good size quilt on this machine and it free motion quilts like a dream.

I think me and this plain Jane Juki are happily in it for the long haul.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment