Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Charity Knittting

In a world of cell phones, wifi, video games, internet and the constant motion of life around us I find great enjoyment in a simple knitting pattern.  Turning it all off and perhaps plugging in an audio book, making a cup of coffee, then picking up my needles is nothing short of pure enjoyment.  




This simple toddler sock is an original pattern of mine.  It is a mindless, simple, fun pattern that requires only the ability to use double pointed needles.  A great size sock to learn how to work with double pointed needles.


After googling charity knitting in my area I chose one to give my sock stash too.  

Homemade does not have the designer label or the "in" logo, but comes from a place that cannot be recreated.....the heart.  

If you are interested in the pattern send me an email and I will send you the pattern.  

No comments:

Post a Comment